Entry Deadline: October 29th at 6:00pm
Late entry fee (after 10/29) is $250 for the first class, $125 for additional classes
The Northwest Championships is a National Qualifier. The top 2 placings in each Open Class qualify for nationals. Masters athletes qualify for Masters Nationals regardless of placing. Please visit the Competitor Info Page for complete information.
- Entry fee is $125 per class
- Must be 18 years of age by the day of show
- Competitors ages 18 and 19 entered in any division must show proof of age
- Must have current year NPC membership by day of athlete check-in to compete – www.npcregistration.com
- Competitors may compete in as many divisions as they would like and are eligible for (i.e. Open & Novice, Physique & Bodybuilding, etc)
NOVICE: You are not required to compete in a novice class even if eligible and may choose instead to enter Open/Masters or may enter both. Novice classes are only open to those who qualify by these terms:
- True Novice Classes – This class is for first time competitors only. If you have ever competed in an NPC competition previously (regardless of division), you are not eligible for True Novice.
- Novice Classes – Competitors must not have placed 1st within the division at any NPC contest in a novice, masters or open class previously, in order to qualify as a Novice athlete
- Men’s Bodybuilding – Masters (70, 60, 50, 40), Junior, Wheelchair, Novice & Open
- Classic Men’s Physique – Masters (60, 50, 40, 35), Junior, True Novice, Novice & Open
- Men’s Physique – Masters (60, 50, 40, 35), Junior, True Novice, Novice & Open
- Fitness – Open
- Women’s Bodybuilding – Open
- Women’s Physique – Masters (45, 35), Novice & Open
- Figure – Masters (60, 55, 50, 45, 40, 35), True Novice, Novice & Open
- Wellness – Masters (45, 35), True Novice, Novice & Open
- Bikini – Masters (60, 55, 50, 45, 40, 35), True Novice, Novice & Open
ENTRY FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
We have made a commitment to provide you with a top notch, professional NPC event. By submitting your entry, you are committing to be part of it as well. Please do not ask for a refund of entry fees.