Date and Venue Change for 2022
Due to an unexpected change in venue availability, the Northwest Championships will now be held on Saturday, November 5th at the Muckleshoot Casino in Auburn, WA. More details coming soon!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Athlete check-in times TBD
Saturday, November 5th
- Bodybuilding – Masters, Novice, Open Men
- Classic Physique – Masters, Junior, True Novice, Novice, Open
- Men’s Physique – Masters, True Novice, Novice, Open
- Women’s Physique – Masters, Novice, Open
- Figure – Masters, True Novice, Novice, Open
- Wellness – Masters, True Novice, Novice, Open
- Bikini – Masters, True Novice, Novice, Open
Center Stage Tan is the exclusive on-site competition spray tanner for this event. Click the link to book your tanning appointment today and let their staff of licensed estheticians take all the worry out of getting the perfect stage color! Center Stage Tan will be backstage the day of the show and have an expert staff to help you with all of your tanning needs. They use tanning products that are specially formulated for the stage and our lighting. We suggest you make your tanning appointment as soon as possible.
Center Stage Tan will also take appointments for hair and make-up services. Your entry fee does not cover spray tanning so be sure to contact directly and schedule with them.
Trainers may not bring in any airbrush tanning equipment or do any airbrush tanning on the premises! Any trainer tanning their competitor back-stage or in the pavilion will be asked to leave and the competitor disqualified. We are adamant about this as the tanning creams/sprays can damage the venue.
DREAM TAN AND COOKING SPRAYS (PAM, ETC) ARE PROHIBITED!
Photography & Media
- No video equipment will be allowed in the auditorium
- No professional photography is allowed.
- No soliciting of photo or video services is allowed on the premises.
- No camera bags, tripods and other equipment is allowed in the auditorium. No cameras with detachable lenses
- Spectators who have purchased a ticket are allowed access to the event with one (1) camera only. Camera must be a “Point and Shoot” camera (no detachable lens)
Carl Richardson will be shooting back stage and paparazzi photos as well as scheduled gym photo shoots. All of the back-drop Facebook photos for our events are courtesy of Carl.
To arrange a shoot, contact him by email.