NOC Tickets and Merchandise
Tickets are available now!
Tickets may be purchased in advance via the Northern Quest link below. If you plan to attend both Prejudging and Finals sessions, the Day Pass option saves on ticketing fees. Children under 5 are free. To answer questions many of you are asking:
- This event does not require proof of vaccination to attend
- Masks are not required in the venue
If you are not comfortable attending under these conditions please take advantage of our Night of Champions Livestream
Trainers – If you plan to purchase a trainer’s pass, you do not need to purchase a ticket. Passes for this year will only be available at the event, cash only. Please see the Trainer’s Pass details below.
Only trainers with valid a pass will be allowed in the competitor prep, pump up and back stage areas. The cost is $100.00 per day for a trainer pass. You can purchase a pass in advance using the form below. The trainer pass provides general admission into the venue for both judging and finals as well as access to the back stage/pump up area for that day. Craig & Ribic Productions reserve the right to refuse issuance of trainer passes to anyone.
All trainers must be current members of the NPC. You will be required to show your current NPC card to pick up your pass (www.npcregistration.com).
Trainers may not bring any airbrush tanning equipment or do any airbrush tanning on the premises! Trainers may touch up their competitor's tan in the designated area in the pump up room but they may not apply the full tan on the premises. Any trainer tanning their competitor on-site will be asked to leave and the competitor disqualified. We are adamant about this as the tanning creams/sprays can damage the facility. Center Stage Tan is the only tanning company allowed on-site.
1. You must wear a wrist band at all times. Tampering with the bands in any way will cause you to lose your band and have to purchase another.
2. No one except competitors are allowed in the immediate staging area. This is the area where they are “on deck”.
3. Listen to any and all instructions by our staff. Our staff has the final word in any dispute with their instructions.
4. Be polite and considerate to all.
5. When not helping your clients please go out front and find an empty seat.
6. NO MEN ARE ALLOWED IN THE WOMEN’S DRESSING AREA!!
Competitors and trainers may only get ready in the dressing rooms and pump up area. Anyone pumping up, oiling up, tanning, doing make up, etc. in the public areas that are not designated for prepping i.e. main bathrooms, walkways, on the carpeting, etc...ANYWHERE ELSE - will be immediately disqualified and escorted from the venue.
IFBB Pro Pass
We welcome our new IFBB Pros and congratulate the achievement of all our IFBB Pro Athletes! Current IFBB Pro athletes are welcome to attend with a complimentary
- Pass MUST be requested at least one week in advance of the event by submitting form below.
- Athletes must submit a copy of their current IFBB Pro card when submitting request.
- Pro pass will provide you general admission to the entire event (both prejudging and finals).
- Only 1 pass will be issued per Pro athlete. Guest tickets for family or friends are not included.
- Pro passes do not serve as Trainer passes and do not grant back-stage access. IFBB Pros who wish to purchase a trainer pass will receive a half price discounted rate of $50 per day.