Music is for Bodybuilding, Fitness & Women’s Physique and new Classic Men’s Physique classes only. All other competitors will walk the stage to house music. Please use the submission form below to send your music.
1. No profanity: Absolutely no profanity is allowed and competitors with profanity-laced music will be subject to disqualification.
2. Music should be edited to start where you want the track to begin: Songs uploaded may be full length but will be started from the beginning and faded out by the sound booth after the class time limit.
3. Only MP3 music files accepted: We cannot accept YouTube links or other online direct link sources for music. To purchase single song MP3 on Amazon click here.
4. Follow submission limits: Bodybuilders & Classic Physique have a maximum time limit of 60 seconds and Fitness competitors 2 minutes.
5. Submission Deadline: Music must be submitted by Wednesday of show week. No music will be accepted at check-in!
IFBB Pro Rachel Sedwick offers music editing and mixing for a nominal fee. If you require her services, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to submit your music via this form when you receive it from her.