Ironman Natural Tickets & Merchandise
Reserved Seating tickets are available below and General Admission tickets will be available at the box office on Saturday!
Prejudging starts at 9:00am – Tickets are $25
Finals begin at 5:00pm – Tickets are $40 for Reserved seats, $35 for General Admission
Shirts that are purchased through this form will be available for pickup on-site during the show. Please note that shirts will not be shipped.
Only trainers with valid a pass will be allowed in the competitor prep, pump up and back stage areas. The cost is $100.00 per day for a trainer pass. You can purchase a pass in advance using the form below. The trainer pass provides general admission into the venue for both judging and finals as well as access to the back stage/pump up area for that day. Craig & Ribic Productions reserve the right to refuse issuance of trainer passes to anyone.
All trainers must be current members of the NPC. You will be required to show your current NPC card to pick up your pass (www.npcregistration.com).
Trainers may not bring any airbrush tanning equipment or do any airbrush tanning on the premises! Trainers may touch up their competitor's tan in the designated area in the pump up room but they may not apply the full tan on the premises. Any trainer tanning their competitor on-site will be asked to leave and the competitor disqualified. We are adamant about this as the tanning creams/sprays can damage the facility. Center Stage Tan is the only tanning company allowed on-site.
1. You must wear a wrist band at all times. Tampering with the bands in any way will cause you to lose your band and have to purchase another.
2. No one except competitors are allowed in the immediate staging area. This is the area where they are “on deck”.
3. Listen to any and all instructions by our staff. Our staff has the final word in any dispute with their instructions.
4. Be polite and considerate to all.
5. When not helping your clients please go out front and find an empty seat.
6. NO MEN ARE ALLOWED IN THE WOMEN’S DRESSING AREA!!
Competitors and trainers may only get ready in the dressing rooms and pump up area. Anyone pumping up, oiling up, tanning, doing make up, etc. in the public areas that are not designated for prepping i.e. main bathrooms, walkways, on the carpeting, etc...ANYWHERE ELSE - will be immediately disqualified and escorted from the venue.
IFBB Pro Pass
We welcome our new IFBB Pros and congratulate the achievement of all our IFBB Pro Athletes! Current IFBB Pro athletes are welcome to attend with a complimentary
- Pass MUST be requested at least one week in advance of the event by submitting form below.
- Athletes must submit a copy of their current IFBB Pro card when submitting request.
- Pro pass will provide you general admission to the entire event (both prejudging and finals).
- Only 1 pass will be issued per Pro athlete. Guest tickets for family or friends are not included.
- Pro passes do not serve as Trainer passes and do not grant back-stage access. IFBB Pros who wish to purchase a trainer pass will receive a half price discounted rate of $50 per day.