Ironman Entry Form
The Ironman Natural is a Drug-Tested National Qualifier, with a two year testing period from the date of the show. Testing is random through Polygraph, beginning on Friday evening October 1st, during registration.
- ANABOLIC STEROIDS including but not limited to bolasterone, boldenone (Equipoise), chloroxomesterone (dehydrochlormethyltesterone), clostebol, fluoxymesterone (Halotestin), mesterolone, methandienone (Dianabol), methanolone, methyltestlosterone, nandrolone (Deca), norethandrolone, oxandrolone (Anavar), oxymetholone (Anadrol), stanozolol (Winstrol), testosterone and all other related compounds.
- TESTOSTERONE/EPITESTOSTERONE RATIO. The T/E ratio is used to measure the presence of exogenous testosterone or illicit elevation of testosterone levels. Any T/E ratio in excess of 6:1 is ruled as positive on any follow up urine test
- GROWTH HORMONES (PHARMACEUTICAL HGH, HCG and any other related compound).
- PRESCRIPTION DIURETICS (Lasix, Aldactone, Dyazide or any other prescription weight-loss substance used for bodybuilding purposes, even physician-prescribed.)
- PYSCHOMOTOR STIMULANTS.
- MUSCLE IMPLANTS OF ANY KIND (including synthol)
- CLENBUTEROL AND GHB.
No testing will be done for pro-hormones or Ephedra. Polygraph results are final! Note: The testing will begin at the check-in and all competitors must be available for testing. Any athlete who does not check-in and make themselves available for drug testing on Friday evening will be automatically disqualified. Any athlete who refuses testing or leaves before testing is completed will be automatically disqualified. Under no circumstances will refunds be given for entries, tickets or other event related expenses if an athlete is disqualified.
Please visit the Competitor Info Page for complete information including times and location. If you plan to enter a Novice or True Novice division, be sure to read the Novice Eligibility paragraph.
The entry fee is $125 for each class or division entered ($120 entry + $5 NPC Muscleware fee). Competitors may compete in as many divisions as they would like and are eligible for (i.e. Open & Novice, Physique & Bodybuilding, etc).
True Novice classes are limited to those who have never competed in the NPC (first time competitors only). Novice classes are limited to those who have not placed 1st within the division previously. If you qualify for these classes you may chose to enter them by themselves and/or can enter Open divisions. i.e. someone who has never competed may enter True Novice, Novice and Open or any combination including Masters if they qualify by age.
All competitors must have a valid 2021 NPC Card in order to compete. The cost for the card is $135 and can be purchased here: NPC Cards Online – which will allow you to print your card instantly! We also recommend saving an image of your card on your mobile device as a back-up. Note that NPC cards run January 1st – December 31st. Any cards purchased in 2020 will not be valid for these events.
Entry Deadline: September 19th at 6:00pm
Late entry fee (after 9/19) is $250 for the first class, $125 for additional classes
Classes offered are:
Bodybuilding – Novice (Never Placed 1st), Open, Masters (40, 50, 60 & 70), Junior (18-20), Wheelchair
Classic Physique – True Novice (1st time competing), Novice (Never placed 1st), Open, Masters (35, 40, 50 & 60), Junior (18-20)
Men’s Physique – True Novice (1st time competing), Novice (Never placed 1st), Open, Masters (35, 40, 50 & 60), Junior (18-20)
Fitness – Open
Women’s Bodybuilding – Open
Women’s Physique – Novice (Never Placed 1st), Open, Masters (35 & 45)
Wellness – True Novice (1st time competing), Novice (Never Placed 1st), Open, Masters (35 & 45)
Figure – True Novice (1st time competing), Novice (Never placed 1st), Open, Masters (35, 40, 45, 50, 55 & 60)
Bikini – True Novice (1st time competing), Novice (Never placed 1st), Open, Masters (35, 40, 45, 50, 55 & 60)