The Washington Ironman Natural is the ONLY drug tested NPC National Qualifier on the West Coast!
The Ironman Natural is a Drug-Tested National Qualifier, with a two year testing period from the date of the show. Testing is random through Polygraph, beginning on Friday evening October 1st, during registration. Testing will be conducted for anabolic steroids, growth hormone, Clenbuterol and prescription diuretics (see competitor info page for full list). No testing will be done for pro-hormones or Ephedra. Polygraph results are final!
Center Stage Tan is the exclusive on-site competition spray tanner for this event. Click the link to book your tanning appointment today and let their staff of licensed estheticians take all the worry out of getting the perfect stage color! Center Stage Tan will be backstage the day of the show and have an expert staff to help you with all of your tanning needs. They use tanning products that are specially formulated for the stage and our lighting. We suggest you make your tanning appointment as soon as possible.
Center Stage Tan will also take appointments for hair and make-up services. Your entry fee does not cover spray tanning so be sure to contact directly and schedule with them.
Trainers may not bring in any airbrush tanning equipment or do any airbrush tanning on the premises! Any trainer tanning their competitor back-stage or in the pavilion will be asked to leave and the competitor disqualified. We are adamant about this as the tanning creams/sprays can damage the venue.
DREAM TAN AND COOKING SPRAYS (PAM, ETC) ARE PROHIBITED!
This year's Washington Ironman Natural will be held in Shelton, WA at the Little Creek Casino Resort. This fantastic venue offers everything our competitors need on-site. Hotel, tanning and venue are all in one location as well as food, drinks and gaming to celebrate after!
Little Creek Casino Resort
Shelton, WA 98584
Schedule of Events
Friday, October 1st
CHECK-IN: All athletes MUST check-in on Friday, October 1st by 7:00pm.
Saturday, October 2nd
Little Creek Casino Resort is the host hotel and venue for the Washington Ironman Natural. RATES AND DETAILS COMING SOON!
To make reservations by phone, call 800-667-7711 and mention that you're with the Ironman Natural Bodybuilding group.
Little Creek Casino Resort
Shelton, WA 98584
Important Note: Competitors should bring their own linens and blankets if staying at ANY hotel for this event. Please be respectful of hotel linens and furniture. You will be billed for any damages caused by tanning agents. We recommend purchasing the “Cocoon Cotton Travel Sheet” which you can sleep in to prevent damage to bedding.
The Ironman Natural is a Drug-Tested National Qualifier, with a two year testing period from the date of the show. Testing is random through Polygraph, beginning on Friday evening October 1st, during registration.
- ANABOLIC STEROIDS including but not limited to bolasterone, boldenone (Equipoise), chloroxomesterone (dehydrochlormethyltesterone), clostebol, fluoxymesterone (Halotestin), mesterolone, methandienone (Dianabol), methanolone, methyltestlosterone, nandrolone (Deca), norethandrolone, oxandrolone (Anavar), oxymetholone (Anadrol), stanozolol (Winstrol), testosterone and all other related compounds.
- TESTOSTERONE/EPITESTOSTERONE RATIO. The T/E ratio is used to measure the presence of exogenous testosterone or illicit elevation of testosterone levels. Any T/E ratio in excess of 6:1 is ruled as positive on any follow up urine test
- GROWTH HORMONES (PHARMACEUTICAL HGH, HCG and any other related compound).
- PRESCRIPTION DIURETICS (Lasix, Aldactone, Dyazide or any other prescription weight-loss substance used for bodybuilding purposes, even physician-prescribed.)
- PYSCHOMOTOR STIMULANTS.
- MUSCLE IMPLANTS OF ANY KIND (including synthol)
- CLENBUTEROL AND GHB.
No testing will be done for pro-hormones or Ephedra. Polygraph results are final! Note: The testing will begin at the check-in and all competitors must be available for testing. Any athlete who does not check-in and make themselves available for drug testing on Friday evening will be automatically disqualified. Any athlete who refuses testing or leaves before testing is completed will be automatically disqualified. Under no circumstances will refunds be given for entries, tickets or other event related expenses if an athlete is disqualified.
Photography & Media
- No video equipment will be allowed in the auditorium
- No professional photography is allowed.
- No soliciting of photo or video services is allowed on the premises.
- No camera bags, tripods and other equipment is allowed in the auditorium. No cameras with detachable lenses
- Spectators who have purchased a ticket are allowed access to the event with one (1) camera only. Camera must be a “Point and Shoot” camera (no detachable lens)
Carl Richardson will be shooting back stage and paparazzi photos as well as scheduled gym photo shoots. All of the back-drop Facebook photos for our events are courtesy of Carl.
To arrange a shoot, contact him by email.
Emcee Kim “Kong” Farrison
Host of the Show
Ribic Productions is please to have Nationally and Internationally known Emcee Kim “Kong” Farrison returning to the Big Sky Championships. For the past 30 years, Kim has brought a fun, entertaining and stylish atmosphere to NPC shows all over the globe. What will Kim’s suit color be this show?