Empire Tickets and Merchandise
TICKETS, PASSES & MERCHANDISE
NOTE – Another 200 tickets for each session have been released of 2:00pm on Tuesday, 5/4/21.
Tickets are $40 per session. Each session includes both Judging and Finals rounds.
10:00AM – SESSION 1 – All Men’s Divisions will compete in judging rounds during the first half of the session and finals rounds during the second half. We expect this session to end at 2:00pm
- Bodybuilding – Masters (60, 50 & 40), Wheelchair, Open
- Classic Physique – Masters (60, 50 & 40), Junior (18-20), Novice, Open
- Men’s Physique – Masters (60, 50, 40 & 35), Junior (18-20), True Novice, Novice, Open
4:00PM – SESSION 2 – All Women’s Divisions will compete in judging rounds during the first half of the session and finals rounds during the second half. We expect this session to end at 8:00pm
- Women’s Physique – Masters (40 & 35), Open
- Wellness – Masters (45 & 35), True Novice, Open
- Figure – Masters (50, 45, 40 & 35), True Novice, Novice, Open
- Bikini – Masters (50, 45, 40 & 35), True Novice, Novice, Open
NOTE – Due to all the wild and wacky rules bestowed upon us for this year’s Empire Classic, trainer passes will be available at check-in on Friday from 6-7pm and will not be available for pre-sale as usual. At that time, we can tell you whether the pass will allow admission to the spectator area also or only the athlete area. This is largely dependent on the Phase restrictions in place at the time. Thank you for bearing with us while we navigate the ever changing guidelines in 2021.
Only trainers with valid a pass will be allowed in the competitor prep, pump up and back stage areas. The cost is $80.00 per day for a trainer pass. You can purchase a pass in advance using the form below. The trainer pass provides general admission into the venue for both judging and finals as well as access to the back stage/pump up area for that day. Ribic Productions reserves the right to refuse issuance of trainer passes to anyone.
All trainers must be current members of the NPC. You will be required to show your current NPC card to pick up your pass (www.npcregistration.com).
Trainers may not bring any airbrush tanning equipment or do any airbrush tanning on the premises! Trainers may touch up their competitor’s tan in the designated area in the pump up room but they may not apply the full tan on the premises. Any trainer tanning their competitor on-site will be asked to leave and the competitor disqualified. We are adamant about this as the tanning creams/sprays can damage the facility. Center Stage Tan is the only tanning company allowed on-site.
1. You must wear a wrist band at all times. Tampering with the bands in any way will cause you to lose your band and have to purchase another.
2. No one except competitors are allowed in the immediate staging area. This is the area where they are “on deck”.
3. Listen to any and all instructions by our staff. Our staff has the final word in any dispute with their instructions.
4. Be polite and considerate to all.
5. MASKS MUST BE WORN BY ALL TRAINERS AT ALL TIMES. If you refuse to abide by this, we will revoke your pass and you will be barred from the remainder of the show. No exceptions!
Competitors and trainers may only get ready in the dressing rooms and pump up area. Anyone pumping up, oiling up, tanning, doing make up, etc. in the public areas that are not designated for prepping i.e. main bathrooms, walkways, on the carpeting, etc…ANYWHERE ELSE – will be immediately disqualified and escorted from the venue.