Schedule Of Events
Friday, April 22nd
6:00-7:00 pm: Mandatory check-in for all athletes at Spokane Convention Center
7:00-7:30 pm: Competitor meeting in auditorium
Saturday, April 23rd
9:00AM – Strength Expo begins (Powerlifting & Strongman)
10:00AM – NPC PREJUDGING – All Divisions will compete in judging rounds beginning with Men’s classes first, then Women. We expect this session to end at 1:00pm
Men: Men’s Bodybuilding, Classic Men’s Physique & Men’s Physique
Women: Fitness, Women’s Bodybuilding, Women’s Physique, Figure, Wellness & Bikini
4:00PM – FINALS – All Divisions will perform individual routines while being introduced by the emcee. The top 5 placings in each class will be awarded. Order will be the same as for Prejudging. Finals is expected to end approximately 7:00pm
The Empire Classic Bodybuilding & Fitness Expo takes place at the Spokane Convention Center. Located in Downtown Spokane just 7 miles from the Spokane Airport, the Empire Classic is an easy trip whether you drive or fly.
Spokane Convention Center
334 W Spokane Falls Blvd
Spokane, WA 99201
360 Fitness North Idaho is proud to host another FUN and exciting Strongman event at the Empire Classic!
Empire Classic Powerlifting is back offering a Full Powerlifting event with an option of Bench Press only and Deadlift only! For registration and complete details visit the USAPL Washington page.
Photography & Media
- No video equipment will be allowed in the auditorium
- No professional photography is allowed.
- No soliciting of photo or video services is allowed on the premises.
- No camera bags, tripods and other equipment is allowed in the auditorium. No cameras with detachable lenses
- Spectators who have purchased a ticket are allowed access to the event with one (1) camera only. Camera must be a “Point and Shoot” camera (no detachable lens)
- DREAM TAN AND COOKING SPRAYS (PAM, ETC) ARE PROHIBITED!
Tanning, Makeup & Hair Services
Every show will have a hair and makeup artist available on set. To make an appointment with one of our servicers, please visit our Athlete Services page.