NPC Emerald Cup Natural
The NPC Emerald Cup Natural returns in 2024! The drug tested NPC National Qualifier will take place on Sunday, April 28th!
The NPC FX Supps Emerald Cup Natural is a Drug-Tested National Qualifier, with a two year testing period from the date of the show.
Athletes will be randomly selected for polygraph testing notified either prior to check-in via email or notified during check-in.
- ANABOLIC STEROIDS including but not limited to bolasterone, boldenone (Equipoise), chloroxomesterone (dehydrochlormethyltesterone), clostebol, fluoxymesterone (Halotestin), mesterolone, methandienone (Dianabol), methanolone, methyltestlosterone, nandrolone (Deca), norethandrolone, oxandrolone (Anavar), oxymetholone (Anadrol), trenbolone (Tren), stanozolol (Winstrol), testosterone and all other related compounds.
- TESTOSTERONE and/or any other Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), including physician-prescribed.
- GROWTH HORMONES (PHARMACEUTICAL HGH, HCG and any other related compound).
- PRESCRIPTION DIURETICS – Lasix, Aldactone, Dyazide or any other prescription weight-loss substance, including physician-prescribed.
- CLENBUTEROL, GHB, DNP (Dinitrophenol)
- INSULIN when used for the purpose of bodybuilding (prescribed insulin is permitted)
- INSULIN MANIPULATORS that are being used solely for weight loss purposes (e.g.; Wegovy, Ozempic, Metformin, Rybelsus, etc.)
- THYROID HORMONES when used for bodybuilding purposes including but not limited to: Synthroid, T3, T4 (prescribed thyroid hormones are permitted)
- MUSCLE IMPLANTS OR INJECTIONS OF ANY KIND (including synthol)
No testing will be done for pro-hormones or Ephedra. Polygraph results are final! Note: The testing will begin at the check-in and all competitors must be available for testing. Any athlete who does not check-in and make themselves available for drug testing will be automatically disqualified. Any athlete who refuses testing or leaves before testing is completed will be automatically disqualified. Under no circumstances will refunds be given for entries, tickets or other event related expenses if an athlete is disqualified.
Schedual Of Events
THURSDAY, APRIL 27
5:00-7:00pm – CHECK IN for IFBB & NPC Open athletes
*Optional for Natural athletes who only compete on Sunday. If you check in at this time you’ll receive your athlete credentials as well as pass to attend the Friday & Saturday sessions.
SATURDAY, APRIL 29
10:00-11:00AM – Mandatory Check-In for Emerald Cup Natural athletes who did not check in on Thursday
10:00-6:00PM – Drug testing (appointments will be scheduled)
SUNDAY, APRIL 30
NPC FX SUPPS EMERALD CUP NATURAL
This event will run as a combined session with all classes being judged in the morning followed by a brief intermission and finals in the afternoon.
9:00AM – Prejudging, Finals approximately 1:00PM
Classic Men’s Physique
Photography & Media
- No video equipment will be allowed in the auditorium
- No professional photography is allowed.
- No soliciting of photo or video services is allowed on the premises.
- No camera bags, tripods and other equipment is allowed in the auditorium. No cameras with detachable lenses
- Spectators who have purchased a ticket are allowed access to the event with one (1) camera only. Camera must be a “Point and Shoot” camera (no detachable lens)
- DREAM TAN AND COOKING SPRAYS (PAM, ETC) ARE PROHIBITED!
Tanning, Makeup & Hair Services
Every show will have a hair and makeup artist available on set. To make an appointment with one of our servicers, please visit our Athlete Services page.