Emerald Cup Entry Form
Regarding vaccines or other restrictions: Washington State’s current guidelines for large events requires anyone 12 years and older to EITHER show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination OR show a negative COVID-19 test conducted within 72 hours of the event. While we are hopeful that the state will remove this emergency order by next April, a negative COVID-19 test will be a sufficient alternative to attend for those who are not vaccinated.
Entry Deadline: April 10th at 6:00pm
Late entry fee (after 4/10) is $250 for the first class, $125 for additional classes
The MuscleEgg Emerald Cup is a National Qualifier. The top 2 placings in each Open Class qualify for nationals. Masters athletes qualify for Masters Nationals regardless of placing. Please visit the Competitor Info Page for complete information.
- Entry fee is $125 per class
- Must be 18 years of age by the day of show
- Must have current year NPC membership by day of athlete check-in to compete – www.npcregistration.com
- Competitors may compete in as many divisions as they would like and are eligible for (i.e. Open & Novice, Physique & Bodybuilding, etc)
NOVICE CLASSES: You are not required to compete in a novice class even if eligible and may choose instead to enter Open/Masters or may enter both. Novice classes are only open to those who qualify by these terms:
- True Novice Classes – This class is for first time competitors only. If you have ever competed in an NPC competition previously (regardless of division), you are not eligible for True Novice.
- Novice Classes – Competitors must not have placed 1st within the division at any NPC contest in a novice, masters or open class previously, in order to qualify as a Novice athlete
Classes offered are:
Classic Men’s Physique – Masters (60, 50, 40, 35), Junior, True Novice, Novice & Open
Fitness – Open
Women’s Physique – Masters (55, 45, 35), Novice & Open
Wellness – Masters (45, 35), True Novice, Novice & Open
Figure – Masters (60, 55, 50, 45, 40, 35), True Novice, Novice & Open
Women’s Bodybuilding – Open
Men’s Bodybuilding – Masters (70, 60, 50, 40), Junior, Wheelchair, Novice & Open
Men’s Physique – Masters (60, 50, 40, 35), Junior, True Novice, Novice & Open
Bikini – Masters (60, 55, 50, 45, 40, 35), True Novice, Novice & Open