Montana’s favorite NPC National Qualifier will be back!
May 2nd, 2020 – Missoula, MT
2020 Big Sky Entry Form
NPC Big Sky Championships
The NPC Big Sky Championships Bodybuilding made its debut in 2010 and has quickly grown in popularity, making it the biggest show in the state of Montana for physique athletes and fans. The show gives Bodybuilders a venue to compete in as well as Men’s & Women’s Physique competitors, Women’s Figure and Bikini contestants, offering something for every level of experience. This event is sanctioned as a National Qualifier, giving competitors the opportunity to earn a spot on the national stage where they can contend for IFBB Professional level status. Previous guest posers have included high flying hand balancing acts and performance from former and current Mr. and Mrs. Olympia athletes.
If your company would like to be part the Big Sky Championships email us at email@example.com
Tickets will be sold through griztix.com & the Dennison Theatre Box Office Begining March 1st. ALL attendees must have a ticket for each session they wish to enter.
- Saturday Morning 9am – $20 General Admission
This session includes the judging rounds for ALL COMPETITORS.
- Saturday Night 5pm – $35 Reserved Seating
This session is finals and awards for ALL COMPETITORS. There are no refunds or exchanges on tickets for this event.
All athletes, coaches and officials will be able to pick up their access wrist bands at the registration desk starting on May 17th, 2018 All participants will need to get their wrist bands prior to accessing the warm-up area or venue. Lost wrist bands cannot be replaced and will need to be re-purchased if lost.
Tickets & Passes
T-Shirts and more available here!
Detailed Competitor Info
Schedule of Events
Friday, April 19th ALL competitors must check in Friday.
- 6:00-7:00pm Competitor Check-ins (DoubleTree Edgewater)
Saturday, April 20th
- 8:00 Doors open for prejudging. (ONLY competitors with appointments for tanning, hair and make-up will be allowed in earlier than 8am)
- 8:15 Competitor Meeting in theater
- 9:00 Judging Round begins: All Divisions
- 2:00 Auditorium closes at conclusion of Pre-judging
- 4:00 Doors Open – Ticket Required
- 5:00 Finals for All divisions
Dennison Theatre – Univeristy of Montana Campus
Located at the corner of Maurice Ave and Connell Ave Missoula, MT 59801 On Map: Fine Arts Building
Group Rate of $107 for Friday and Saturday nights. Group Code if reserving by phone: “NPC”. The hotel will be the location for competitor check-ins on April 19th and is approximately 5 blocks from the Dennison Theater.
Photography & Media
- No video equipment will be allowed in the auditorium
- No professional photography is allowed.
- No soliciting of photo or video services is allowed on the premises.
- No camera bags, tripods and other equipment is allowed in the auditorium. No cameras with detachable lenses
- Spectators who have purchased a ticket are allowed access to the event with one (1) camera only. Camera must be a “Point and Shoot” camera (no detachable lens)
Famed Physique Photographer Mark Mason will be the Official on-stage Contest Photographer and Videographer. Complete information about the photograph packages available can be found at the event photography page. Contact Mark directly via email or through his website for further information or to schedule a gym or studio shoot.
Carl Richardson will be shooting back stage and paparazzi photos as well as scheduled gym photo shoots. All of the back-drop Facebook photos for our events are courtesy of Carl. To arrange a shoot, contact him by email.
Emcee Kim “Kong” Farrison
Host of the Show
Ribic Productions is please to have Nationally and Internationally known Emcee Kim “Kong” Farrison returning to the Big Sky Championships. For the past 30 years, Kim has brought a fun, entertaining and stylishatmosphere to NPC shows all over the globe. What will Kim’s suit color be this show?
Thanks to all the athletes and spectators who came out to participate in this year’s show! 2018 was another huge success and we’re already looking forward to 2019! Special thanks to EFX Sports and GNC for their generous support of this event.
Back stage photos will be uploaded to our Facebook group page. If you’re not already a member, be sure to join for photos and show updates.