NPC Big Sky Championships
The NPC Big Sky Championships Bodybuilding made its debut in 2010 and has quickly grown in popularity, making it the biggest show in the state of Montana for physique athletes and fans. The show gives Bodybuilders a venue to compete in as well as Men’s & Women’s Physique competitors, Women’s Figure and Bikini contestants, offering something for every level of experience. This event is sanctioned as a National Qualifier, giving competitors the opportunity to earn a spot on the national stage where they can contend for IFBB Professional level status. Previous guest posers have included high flying hand balancing acts and performance from former and current Mr. and Mrs. Olympia athletes.
Purchase tickets through GrizTix.com or visit the Big Sky Championships Merchandise Page.
The DoubleTree Edgewater is offering a special discounted price of $109 per night for Big Sky Championships competitors and spectators. Tanning services on Friday will take place at the DoubleTree as well as check-in.
The Big Sky Championships will take place in the beautiful Dennison Theatre on the University of Montana Campus.
Located at the corner of Maurice Ave and Connell Ave Missoula, MT On Map: Fine Arts Building
Schedule of Events
Friday, April 30th ALL competitors must check in Friday.
- 6:00-7:00pm Competitor Check-ins (DoubleTree Edgewater)
Saturday, May 1st
- 8:00 Doors open for prejudging. (ONLY competitors with appointments for tanning, hair and make-up will be allowed in earlier than 8am)
- 8:15 Competitor Meeting in theater
- 9:00 Prejudging Round begins - Men's Classes first half, Women's classes second half
In Order - Men's Bodybuilding, Classic Physique, Men’s Physique, Mixed Pairs, Fitness, Women’s Bodybuilding, Women's Physique, Figure, Wellness, Bikini
- 4:00 Doors Open for Finals – Ticket Required
- 5:00 Finals for All divisions - Same order as Prejudging
Center Stage Tan is the exclusive on-site competition spray tanner for this event. Click the link to book your tanning appointment today and let their staff of licensed estheticians take all the worry out of getting the perfect stage color! Center Stage Tan will be backstage the day of the show and have an expert staff to help you with all of your tanning needs. They use tanning products that are specially formulated for the stage and our lighting. We suggest you make your tanning appointment as soon as possible.
Center Stage Tan will also take appointments for hair and make-up services. Your entry fee does not cover spray tanning so be sure to contact directly and schedule with them.
Trainers may not bring in any airbrush tanning equipment or do any airbrush tanning on the premises! Any trainer tanning their competitor back-stage or in the pavilion will be asked to leave and the competitor disqualified. We are adamant about this as the tanning creams/sprays can damage the venue.
DREAM TAN AND COOKING SPRAYS (PAM, ETC) ARE PROHIBITED!
Photography & Media
- No video equipment will be allowed in the auditorium
- No professional photography is allowed.
- No soliciting of photo or video services is allowed on the premises.
- No camera bags, tripods and other equipment is allowed in the auditorium. No cameras with detachable lenses
- Spectators who have purchased a ticket are allowed access to the event with one (1) camera only. Camera must be a “Point and Shoot” camera (no detachable lens)
Carl Richardson will be shooting back stage and paparazzi photos as well as scheduled gym photo shoots. All of the back-drop Facebook photos for our events are courtesy of Carl.
To arrange a shoot, contact him by email.
Emcee Kim “Kong” Farrison
Host of the Show
Ribic Productions is please to have Nationally and Internationally known Emcee Kim “Kong” Farrison returning to the Big Sky Championships. For the past 30 years, Kim has brought a fun, entertaining and stylish atmosphere to NPC shows all over the globe. What will Kim’s suit color be this show?