Schedual Of Events
Friday, April 7th
6:00-7:00 pm: Mandatory check-in for all athletes at DoubleTree Edgewater (host hotel)
Saturday, April 8th
9:00AM – ATHLETE MEETING – Dennison Theater Auditorium
10:00AM – PREJUDGING – All Divisions will compete in judging rounds beginning with Men’s classes first, then Women. We expect this session to end at 1:00pm
Men: Men’s Bodybuilding, Classic Men’s Physique & Men’s Physique
Women: Fitness, Women’s Bodybuilding, Women’s Physique, Figure, Wellness & Bikini
4:00PM – FINALS – All Divisions will perform individual routines while being introduced by the emcee. The top 5 placings in each class will be awarded. Order will be the same as for Prejudging. Finals is expected to end approximately 7:00pm
The Big Sky Championships will take place in Missoula at the beautiful Dennison Theatre on the University of Montana Campus.
Located at the corner of Maurice Ave and Connell Ave Missoula, MT On Map: Fine Arts Building
The DoubleTree Edgewater is our host hotel and the location of athlete check-in and tanning services on Friday. Group rate is $149 per night. Click link below to book online.
Important Note: Competitors should bring their own linens and blankets if staying at ANY hotel for this event. Please be respectful of hotel linens and furniture. You will be billed for any damages caused by tanning agents. We recommend purchasing the “Cocoon Cotton Travel Sheet” which you can sleep in to prevent damage to bedding.
Photography & Media
- No video equipment will be allowed in the auditorium
- No professional photography is allowed.
- No soliciting of photo or video services is allowed on the premises.
- No camera bags, tripods and other equipment is allowed in the auditorium. No cameras with detachable lenses
- Spectators who have purchased a ticket are allowed access to the event with one (1) camera only. Camera must be a “Point and Shoot” camera (no detachable lens)
- DREAM TAN AND COOKING SPRAYS (PAM, ETC) ARE PROHIBITED!
Tanning, Makeup & Hair Services
Every show will have a hair and makeup artist available on set. To make an appointment with one of our servicers, please visit our Athlete Services page.