REGISTER TO COMPETE
Entry Fee is $125 per class
Entry Deadline: March 31 at 6:00pm
Late entry fee (after 3/31) is $200 for the first class, $125 for additional classes
Please visit the Competitor Info Page for complete information
This event is sanctioned as a National Qualifier. The top 2 placings in each Open Class qualify for nationals. Masters athletes qualify for Masters Nationals regardless of placing.
- Athletes must be at least 18 years of age by the day of show
- Competitors ages 18 and 19 entered in any division must show proof of age
- Must have current year NPC membership by day of athlete check-in to compete – www.npcregistration.com
- Competitors may compete in as many divisions as they would like and are eligible for (i.e. Open & Novice, Physique & Bodybuilding, etc)
10:00AM – PREJUDGING – $20 General Admission
All Divisions will compete in judging rounds beginning with Men’s classes first, then Women.
4:00PM – FINALS – $40 Reserved Seat or $35 General Admission
All Divisions will perform individual routines while being introduced by the emcee. The top 5 placings in each class will be awarded. Order will be the same as for Prejudging.
The DoubleTree Edgewater (100 Madison Missoula, MT 59802) is our host hotel and the location of athlete check-in and tanning services on Friday.
Important Note: Competitors should bring their own linens and blankets if staying at ANY hotel for this event. Please be respectful of hotel linens and furniture. You will be billed for any damages caused by tanning agents. We recommend purchasing the “Cocoon Travel Sheet” which you can sleep in to prevent damage to bedding.
Friday, April 12th
6:00-7:00 pm: Mandatory check-in for all athletes at DoubleTree Edgewater (host hotel)
Saturday, April 13th
9:00AM – ATHLETE MEETING – Dennison Theater Auditorium
10:00AM – PREJUDGING – All Divisions will compete in judging rounds beginning with Men’s classes first, then Women.
Men’s Bodybuilding, Classic Men’s Physique & Men’s Physique
Fitness, Women’s Bodybuilding, Women’s Physique, Figure, Wellness & Bikini
4:00PM – FINALS – All Divisions will perform individual routines while being introduced by the emcee. The top 5 placings in each class will be awarded. Order will be the same as for Prejudging.
TANNING, HAIR & MAKEUP
Center Stage Tan is the exclusive on-site competition spray tanner for this event. Click the link to book your tanning appointment today and let their staff of licensed estheticians take all the worry out of getting the perfect stage color! Center Stage Tan will be backstage the day of the show and have an expert staff to help you with all of your tanning needs. They use tanning products that are specially formulated for the stage and our lighting. We suggest you make your tanning appointment as soon as possible.
Center Stage Tan will also take appointments for hair and make-up services. Your entry fee does not cover spray tanning so be sure to contact directly and schedule with them.
Trainers may not bring in any airbrush tanning equipment or do any airbrush tanning on the premises! Any trainer tanning their competitor back-stage or in the pavilion will be asked to leave and the competitor disqualified. We are adamant about this as the tanning creams/sprays can damage the venue.
DREAM TAN AND COOKING SPRAYS (PAM, ETC) ARE PROHIBITED!
Famed Physique Photographer Mark Mason will be the Official on-stage Contest Photographer and Videographer. Contact Mark directly for further information at email@example.com or to pre-order your contest stage photos visit:
- No video equipment will be allowed in the auditorium
- No professional photography is allowed.
- No soliciting of photo or video services is allowed on the premises.
- No camera bags, tripods and other equipment is allowed in the auditorium. No cameras with detachable lenses
- Spectators who have purchased a ticket are allowed access to the event with one (1) camera only. Camera must be a “Point and Shoot” camera (no detachable lens)